Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My mother has had something physically happened I am not even

Customer Question

My mother has had something physically happened I am not even sure what I know it sounds bad but the only way I can explain this is like this
The Mormon church and a nursing home won't tell me or allow me to see her I can tell you this I have talked to her in past but problem is thgerevisntba restraining order nothing but they refuse me my rights as her daughter and I don't have money so attorneys are turning me away and I cantbfind anyone that will help in anyway except one person but becausecthey work for the city they can't really help me due to who it is so I'm with no way of family and now I can't even see my mother becausecvthe church and them have put a stop on me
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Could you please clarify for me what your question is so I can attempt to assist you better? Thank you.