Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

11 months ago,I was sent to the eR with pneumonia & a very

Customer Question

11 months ago,I was sent to the eR with pneumonia & a very bad UUNI.They lost ? The paperwork my doctor Renton line to them. They said i was making everthig up as far as my is& insurance card plus my list of mess. My keyboard is on top of this space so its hard to write this. I have all written down and. My Dr found the names of the ones who mistreated. Me. What ,if anything,can I do? Its caused my to have flash backs,bad dreams etc.0
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I'm a senior citizen living on SASsurvior benefits.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes. The ER would NOT call my doctor or my son as I requested,although they said they tried. I was on gurney fforehours! They said that I " beat up some old lady and stole her ID,Insurance card & list of HER mess" I was told if I'd tell them where she was,they'd treat me! UNBELIEVIBLE! I a
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,