Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

It looks like I got handed a Misdemeanor charge when I was

Customer Question

It looks like I got handed a Misdemeanor charge when I was watching my mother's dog for not having her dog tags on.. So there is a warrant for me and I live 1100 miles away from charging state..
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I don't have money for a lawyer. I'm a single mother with 3kids.. I've never even heard of such a thing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No I live a clean life.. This is from back in 2008 and I called the courts and they told me they would take care of it and the warrant even fell off but the judge decided to put it back on me.. I called the prosecuting attorney office said to write a letter to the judge and do not come back to Michigan until resolved
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 months ago.
Hello there ---Can you tell me what county and state this took place in?-MARY
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Jackson, MI
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Late spring early summer of 2008
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
???? Is this my answer???
Hello again ---No, it was not your answer. It was a question posted to you. However, I had to sign off for the evening due to an emergency (this is the first chance I have had to get back to my computer) and so I will put your question back on the open question board for other attorneys to review and possibly answer. -MARY