Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If A 26 year old male drank too much liquor to the point of

Customer Question

If A 26 year old male drank too much liquor to the point of possibly blacking out, falling and being unconscious for over 24 hours at someone's residence where his body suffered severe muscle damage from sleeping on one side too long too the point of needing to be hospitalized, is there a case against the homeowner who allowed the victim to remain unconscious and did not seek sufficient help?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. Q: is there a case against the homeowner who allowed the victim to remain unconscious and did not seek sufficient help?A: Maybe, depending on what you mean. For example, what do you mean the homeowner "allowed" the victim to remain in that state?