LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.

I need a writ of Sequestration. Is there a template somewh

Customer Question

I need a writ of Sequestration. Is there a template somewhere
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon Chris,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Not all counties in Texas will have a form template that you can use. However, the following form may be used and modified for your use by changing the court and county to the one your suit is or will be filed in: You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug