Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Our previous baby sitter lives in the same Condominium complex.

Customer Question

Our previous baby sitter lives in the same Condominium complex. Before we stopped using her as a babysitter On 4/17, she came to our home at 9:32pm with out notice to try and make us sign a contract for more money before the Following day we quickly said no and get out of our home. She then sends me and my wife text messages that she wants us to use a different route to go to the park. Yesterday 5/2, I continued to walk the same way to the park and staying on the opposite side of roadway of where her apt is. On the Way back I see a light coming from the other side of street towards her door and she started recording me with her flash on. Without confronting her, I kept walking towards home with my 2 year old daughter. As I keep walking she starts to move closer while still recording me on the other side of the streets sidewalk near her mailbox. So my question is if this keeps happening, is this considered as harassment on her part or should I just ignore that she is doing this now and continue on/
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Has she threatened you? Have you asked her to stop?