Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

MY SON ***** ***** IS IN THE BLACKBURN CORR COMPLEX IN

Customer Question

MY SON ***** ***** IS IN THE BLACKBURN CORR COMPLEX IN LEXINGTON. HE HAS BEEN IN THERE FOR A YEAR NOW AND WAS SUPPOSE TO GET OUT ON JUNE 1 ST OF THIS YEAR WHEN HE WENT UP FOR PAROLE THEY GAVE HIM A FLOP AND GAVE HIM ANOTHER 2 YEARS.ACCORDING TO THE LAWYER LEE DAVIS WHO WAS HIS LAWYER IN HART COUNTY SAID HE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE HIS TIME AND SHOULD NOT BE IN THERE. FOR HE HAD ENOUGH GOOD TIME AND STREET TIME THAT HE HAD DONE ALL HIS TIME. I AM ASKING YOU TO HELP ME FIND A LAWYER THAT WILL GO PRO-BONO AND HELP ME FIND OUT WHY THEY GAVE HIM MORE TIME .THANK YOU JENNY NORTH 14 APACHE PARK ROAD SALT LICK KY MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] They gave him the extra time because of his escape in 1984 he already served his time for that years ago and now they are saying its a violence crime we are trying to find a way to appeal this
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry to hear of your son's plight. Unfortunately, the attorneys on this site are forbidden by state law from representing anyone on this site or from making personal referrals. We are allowed to only provide information to customers to help educate and guide them in their matters.
If they added time as you say for his escape or took away good time for that escape, they can do so. However, you said he has an attorney, why isn't this attorney willing to appeal the case and file a petition for writ of mandamus to the court to seek his release if he has done all of his time, which is the next step?