Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is there a way to reconsider or disolve a writ of replevin

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm a rescue who over a yr ago had a dog surrendered to me and the ex of the person who surrendered the dog took me to court and and was awarded a writ of replevin temporary possession. I had to remove the dog from the man who legally adopted him and give him to this man who had abandoned the dog with his ex 14 months ago. Can I appeal, ask for reconsideration, disolving
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) What state is this in, please?2) Is the matter still ongoing (i.e. there has not yet been final judgement)?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!