Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

This is so stupid.. But, I don't want to go to jail or be sued

Customer Question

This is so stupid.. But, I don't want to go to jail or be sued for act another person is doing. This person will come into my space and fart. After repeated request not to do this he still continue to disrespect my space.. What can I do legally? Can I file police charges against him or can I sue him.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you. I'm sorry – I do not understand what your question is – I will need you to provide additional details. This is a request for information – not an answer so please do not repeat this time.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I file police charges or sue a person for farting near me. And this is not a one or two time occurrence.. He has been asked not to fart around me for over eight years. He has no medical reason. Just rude and disrespectful.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please answer my question or return my money to my account
I suppose you could file police charged but I suspect you will have a tough time convincing the police to arrest this individual. I don't want to tell you something that isn't true because that won't help you.