Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I need help, and advice wrongful arrest and loss of my

Customer Question

I need help, and advice for a wrongful arrest and loss of my property. how to have the responsible people who forged documents lied to the police, to the courts and passed forged documents receipts and would not let me go into the house to get my things. theres a lot more but, but one thing at off time.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, while you say that they forged documents and lied, you must prove that in court with the evidence. That evidence must be submitted in court in accordance with the rules of evidence for the court to be able to consider it. Unless the court where the case was heard vacates the judgment against you based on you proving the evidence was forgery and fraud, then I am afraid that is why the court has no choice but to deny your suits and you are not getting justice you are seeking.
If you want to pursue this then you need to get a local attorney, through legal aid or through the state bar association's pro bono program. You will have to bring them the proof of the forged documents for them so bring to court to prove that there was a fraud which is good cause to vacate any judgment against you. Without doing that I afraid you would not be able to get the justice you are seeking.