Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I did not know I had issues with I R S until thet JA: The

Customer Question

I did not know I had issues with I R S until thet
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Untill this morning when somebidy wants to get uo and go ti walgreen and make a. Payment of 1000 which I dont have and keep my dphone speaker on. How can I know if its genuine?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Noot yet. I have just disconnected the phone. Im told there is an arest Warning fir me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How can I know if this is genuinely from I r s. I have no prior communication with them which I would have expected
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Good morning,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Have you received a phone call from someone telling you that they are with the IRS and that you owe money and that there is an arrest warrant out for you because of money you owe the IRS? Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing back from you.Doug