Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I'm looking attorney that will take on several civil

Customer Question

I'm looking for an attorney that will take on several civil case for me. In 2014 a "solar ac company" sole me what was to be an "solar ac system" within 6 weeks I found out that I'd been scammed by the company. I have several charges against the owner/s, and employees. They forged my name to several documents along with one of them being a "loan" for the ac system. The loan company wants me to pay them 17k for something that was a scam and from day one I forwarded everything to them proving so. They have sat on the loan racking up fees and will not sue me so I can counter sue them. I need help in getting all of this taken care of but I dont have the money to cover attorney fees. I'm willing to let the attorney take there fare share to cover there cost. This has to be a "very good" attorney that will help me put these people in jail. I've been working with the fort lauderdale police dept. on charges along with the attorney gen. office. I do believe that I could recover a good amount of money by suing these sucm of the earth people.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####