Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** I am texting you this message is because

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am texting you this message is because my mother and father offered to get the house for me as long as I put the closing and all everything probably taxes everything and I kept paying your property taxes on it they wouldn't give me no paperwork they have all the paperwork and I did all that and until I got my credit built up then and then when I got my credibility she wanted to charge me $9,000 in 2006 my dad are on the truck which is whatever 7000 and she's holding over my head because she said no to her for doing all the running around and I want what have you which was not our agreement can you please help me thank you
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, add proper punctuation marks, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello mr. Phillips my name is ***** ***** and the problem is that I didn't have the credit for the house that we live in now but I had all the down payment and everything to get in the house so we did that my mother said showcase long as you do that will put it in my name and then when you get your credit built up will put it in your name well now she is not wanting to do that she is wondering she wants me to pay her 9 Grand even think about putting it in my name and I want to know my what can I do about it I hope this helps you better than to read if not my home phone is 870 882 30747 thank you(###) ###-####