MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

Money donations to food pantry can this be used to

Customer Question

Money donations to food pantry for food can this be used to buy a building.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today. Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Funds attained that were contributed for the purpose of a food pantry cannot be used to purchase a building if that was not the intended purpose of the original donation without the express consent of the donator(s). I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience. Thank you.