Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a civil law suitewith a high court appealsand they

Customer Question

I have a civil law suite
with a high court appeals
and they just opened it
today I want to know if
I could ended it with a motion
granted.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please be patient when waiting for a response. I may be looking something up, typing the response, or busy with something else and sometimes it takes a while to respond. I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you rephrase?