Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Shall I consult an attorney whether it is legal to install

Customer Question

shall I consult an attorney whether it is legal to install lock-box without notifying me, the successor trustee in writing of the intent?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Good morning Ardis,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Could you please provide a bit more background information about the situation you are facing?2. Is the initial Trustee still active, or as the successor trustee are you presently in charge?3. Who is installing a lock box? Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.Doug