Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Iam living in BELIZE and have to pay $25.00 and stamp passport

Customer Question

Iam living in BELIZE and have to pay $25.00 and stamp passport once a month then after 6 months that $25.00 fee goes to $50.00 a month.
My question is how long do I need to leave the country and come back so I only pay the $25.00 fee?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would have to leave the country for the 6 months, since you get 6 months in any 12 month period before it goes up. You can consider seeking to get citizenship and a passport there based on you depositing money in their banks.