Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am currently on 3yrs probation F3 and a F6. I just

Customer Question

I am currently on 3yrs probation for two F3 and a F6. I just got out of prison for 2 theft of means of transportation & 2 trafficking stolen property. They are filing two class 4 felonies for forged scripts. What kind of time am I looking at???
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Under AZ law, all we can tell you is that for a class 4 felony that is not a first offense, you are looking at about 3-4 years in prison on those charges. You are also looking at a probation violation, which could mean you can serve the entire original sentence on your original charges you are on probation for. The reason the lawyer cannot give you much information is because all they can do is tell you the maximums, but many times the prosecutor will offer some alternative deal or the judge will sentence you to below those maximums based on the actual evidence and facts in your case.
On average though, because you are on probation, you are looking likely at the 3-4 years and likely at serving about 2 of those years.