Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Probate. Judge ordered people in property to be evicted by

Customer Question

Probate. Judge ordered people in property to be evicted by deffendent and my property returned. My attorneys went Mia and I want my belongings.what do I do?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon I'm sure that I can come up with some useful information for you, but probate matters can be very complicated. I presume that the property is a residence that is tenant occupied. Beyond that I can't tell much of anything about what's going on. Can you please provide more details about what is going on there. What is your relationship to the estate? How did the matter of eviction get before the probate court? If you think it will be more helpful, I can offer you a consultation by phone where we can discuss everything involved in the estate proceeding. If you want to do that, just send a reply to that affect and I will set up the premium service offer. It will increase the charge somewhat, but I think you will find it well worth the money spent.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I believe that would be appropriate. Tomorrow would be better
The Premium Service Offer Will Follow. You can click on accept now, and we will exchange our contact information. I can be very flexible with my time tomorrow and we can I'm sure connect by phone at your convenience. I am on Eastern time and I am on and off line all day.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.