Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  7+ years of experience handling various legal matters.

What my company needs to do to invite worker from Europe

Customer Question

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. This is very difficult to do. The U.S. would rather you put U.S. workers to work. What type of job are you offering? What level of education does it require? Why do you want this specific person?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can't find any American workers because my company not big and I can't pay 20-30$ in the company sprinkle and landscape. Work.i know if I can bring couple people from Europe they have great knowledge of technical job and I can afford and provide for workers
Well, one thing is good because you have to prove that there are no qualified U.S. workers available, BUT, any worker that you get from outside of the U.S., you would have to pay them the prevailing wage which means the same wage that a U.S. worker will pay. So let me ask you, if the "normal" wage in the U.S. is $20 an hour for such work, would you be able to find U.S. workers?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me clarify. We have had an advertisement sign outside of the building for over two years. No response of any qualified person whatsoever.
We have advertised in Michigan works for more than two years. Same results.
With Michigan works, we do get some qualified people however they will not come and take the job. Because they are really only trying to keep their unemployment during the winter intact so they do have to fill out applications.
Their intentions basement how I see it, is that they're just trying to keep their check, and they are going to return to the people that they have been working for.
Even when we've offered way more money than they're making with who they are with, they don't seem to want to come.
We would love nothing more than to have somebody come to us who's been in the sprinkler service industry take a route out,and come back with a successful conclusion and completion of all customers.
With this, we would have no problem paying over prevailing wage is.
90% of the irrigation contractors in Michigan are seasonal.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am waiting for your responds
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry about the delay. When you did not respond for around 10 minutes, I had to log off. Do not worry, I am back now. The only visa that is really available for such a job is an H-2B. For an H-2B worker visa, it is expensive and difficult to get because you, the employer would have to go through an expensive process called a Labor Certification where the position is advertised in the local media, you must receive all resumes and eliminate all candidates for valid reasons, not just because you have a job for someone. This is to prove that they would not be taking a job away from a U.S. worker. Here is a link: Also, keep in mind that the candidate must have citizenship in one of the countries listed in that list on that webpage. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello Inna. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!