LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

My name is ***** ***** i needed to ask you a few qestion

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** i needed to ask you a few qestion for staue of limtaion for ga.. about ten years ago i got pulled over for no seat belt and a ticket i never paid it.. So i got in trouble and had to go to jail my court date was comimg up in a few month i kept tell the officers i had court date on severl times but they said i didnt have one so i was in jail when my court date came around and i could not appear not my fault i was in jail.. now my fine is 1700 that they want to get my licenec.. please tell me what i can do about getting my drivers licene.. i really need my lic and im now on disability and not a very well person 680 month is no money and i need to make these doc appt
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.
Is the fine $1700 as a result not paying it after all this time? Is that the only thing that is preventing you from getting it reinstated ?