Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

VOICE LEGAL SEND ME ALETTER TELL ME IHAVE A SUIT AGAINST ME

Customer Question

VOICE LEGAL SEND ME ALETTER TELL ME IHAVE A SUIT AGAINST ME NEED HELP
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues and contract law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Oh, at the end of this session, I will ask you to please rate me as that’s the only way I get credit for helping you today. Thanks! Please note: I want to help you but I may need some additional information from you. Can you please let me know what kind of lawsuit is being filed against you and why? Thanks. I want to help you today but I need more information so I can answer your question.