Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I own and financed a company that sells cutting boards which

Customer Question

I own and financed a company that sells cutting boards which we manufacture in brazil with two other business partners. One of the guys father was doing his job for him for years and was intimately involved in our business. The father has now taken a job with our manufacturer in brazil and is causing me a lot of issues. His son/my business partner now has a conflict of interest and isn't doing his job and its effecting our ability to run the business.
my question is: can family members who have been acting as one person be treated as one person under the companies operating agreement? Can I enforce the same language of non-compete, non conflict on the father and the son?
Expert:  Loren replied 12 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.How is the son violating the agreement? Is the son not acting in the interests if your and his company?
Expert:  Loren replied 12 months ago.
Are you online with me?