RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Is online advertising re: $4098 Social Security INCREASE

Customer Question

Is online advertising re: $4098 Social Security INCREASE real?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you. No, that has been greatly exaggerated. It is actually a 702 account, which is a life insurance policy. This article makes sense of what it actually is and why it may not be right for everyone. I can tell you that it's not a guaranteed $4098 for everyone. If you need clarification or additional information, please reply and I'm happy to assist further. Thank you.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Your complete satisfaction is my goal. If you need additional information or clarification about my answer, please reply, and I'm happy to assist further. Otherwise, kindly remember to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars/happy faces (3-5 stars/happy faces) as that is the only way experts such as myself are compensated on this site for our time and expertise, even if you have left a deposit. It doesn't cost you anything extra to leave a rating. Thank you.