Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Good afternoon, I have two trusts in my name. I have the

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
I have two trusts in my name. I have the trust documents and need some help understanding the quirkiness within them. Can I send them so you can review then we can go over the docs on the phone? I live in Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for your time, Ian Colhoun
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon Ian. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. I will be happy to help you with this, but will have to that for you through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Can you tell me how many pages are in these trust agreements so I can estimate the time involved. Fair enough?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Richard,
Thank you for your response. Sounds fair enough to me. One trust has 10 pages, and the other contains 22 pages.
Regards, Ian
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Thanks Ian. I'll extend the offer to you now; you should receive it shortly. I look forward to helping you. Richard