Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am originally from Brazil where I met my partner. I moved

Customer Question

I am originally from Brazil where I met my partner. I moved to America to be with him. At the time, he was living in a rented house in Palm Springs. He worked from home doing interior design. I helped him reopen a design studio store that him and his past partner had . I worked with him getting the store going and later we purchased a home together. Everything we did was together. Now he just kicked me out of our house and our store that we built up together. Now I am homeless with no money. My name is ***** ***** anything we bought together. House, car, nothing, I trusted him. What can I do?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You can also send your answer to***@******.*** as well.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. Did you and he agree to share income and expenses, or to pool your property? What did he tell you to convince you to move from Brazil to California?