Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I brought pudding 1 year old 4/26/2016 that had an expiration

Customer Question

I brought pudding for my 1 year old 4/26/2016 that had an expiration date of 1/22/2016 when I fed her one she threw up
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I brought a six pack of pudding from key food supermarket on April 26, 2016 I tried to give her the first one and she did not want it I just thought she was not hungry when I tried to give her one today she did not want it but took about four spoons the threw up I decided to look at the date after that and then is when I seen The expiration date was Jennway 22 2016
JA: After we'd chatted a lot online, and if you were coming to Detroit, and if you asked really nicely, and suggested some great restaurant, then I might consider it. Tell me about youself.
Customer: January 22, 2016
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. So I can better assist you, can you tell me what your specific legal question is, please?
I'd like to help you, but if you don't explain what your specific question is, I can't do that. Can you tell me what your legal question about this matter is? What is it that you want to know, or want to accomplish?