Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

Ok i use too be in a relationship wit this gurl it been a lil

Customer Question

Ok i use too be in a relationship wit this gurl it been a lil min ago but my botjer call me and said Tue police just left here and i said for what he said the gurl u use too go with said u sracth her car up but i never did tht so they tell me to turn my self in and call them i did and they said i need turn my self in and i said for what. And they told me the same thing but idont understand i how she can do tht and they just left me granny house again and said i keep ingor them they going to go too court and get a wrartte foer my arrest how can they do tht
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.They're lying to you. They can't get a warrant without evidence - and apparently at this point they can't get evidence without a warrant. So you are under NO obligation to talk to them! Does that make sense? Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so. I'm also available by phone if that would help you. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra and it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative rating so that I may try to clarify anything that may be unclear to you. My goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with the assistance you've received, so if there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know.