Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I WAS FALSELY CHARGED AND LOCKED UP A GUN AT X BOY

Customer Question

I WAS FALSELY CHARGED AND LOCKED UP FOR FIRING A GUN AT X BOY FRIEND. NO CHARGES WAS EVER FILED. HE ALSO TOOK MY TRUCK IN WHICH HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY ME FOR BUT NEVER DID. BY TIME I GOT TRUCK BACKED IT WAS TRASHED. HE IS A KNOWN DRUG ABUSER AND JUST GOT OF PAROLE DC,2015 FOR CLASS D FELONY.
HE WAS PLAYING WITH ME CONCERNING THE TRUCK KEYS. HE WOULD SAY COM PICK THM UP AT HIS JOB WHICH HE PROVIDED ADDRESS FOR AND PU AT HIS GIRLFRIEND APT. ADDRESS WAS PROVIDED BY HIM. HE WAS STAYING WITH ME WHILE ON PAROLL CAUSE HE SAID HE HAD NO WHERE TO GO. I PUT HIM OUT JULY 2015 CAUSE HE WAS SMOKING CRACK COCAINE IN MY HOUSE AND TRUCK AND HAD PROM ON MY TABLET WHICH GRANDKIDS SHARED. I CURRENTY FILED SMALL CLAIMS COURT. DATE 5-26-16
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND HOW MUCH TO FILE FOR. WHILE BING LOCKED UP HE CAUSED ME TO MISS SURGERY AND I HAD TO PAY 2 FEES TO SET UP ANOTHER APPT. I ALSO HAVE SEVERAL MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do" "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.