Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Mam JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

hello Mam
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. Not yet.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: sure.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Here's my issue.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My wife and her relatives are sending abusive messages (bad words) to me. I am in US. But they are in India. Is there anyway that I can sue them?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, what is your issue and what is your question? Kindly provide information regarding your case. Thank you for your cooperation,