Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How do you get an HOA management company(who is still under

Customer Question

How do you get an HOA management company(who is still under the power of the developer) to show paperwork concerning alarm warning systems that went off daily for a couple of weeks starting at 10:00-11:00 at night. No one responded to the warning, no one answered the phone, no one responded to emails when the alarm was reported. The chirping was loud and very disturbing. The Fire Chief said that the management company should have gotten a warning signal and then they should have called Meridian Fire and Safety Company. There is no proof that did or did not happen. I want to show negligence but the only source is the management company itself. Meridian Fire and Safety has the contract with our management company so they won't talk either.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 9 months ago.
I want to show negligence but the only source is the management company itself. What is the legal problem?"Was there a fire that didn't get reported?