Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I WENT TO APPLY JOB. I WAS TOLD I HAD A BAD CHECK IN

Customer Question

I WENT TO APPLY FOR A JOB. I WAS TOLD I HAD A BAD CHECK IN 1980 ON MY RECORD. WHEN I ASK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ,THEY SAY ALL THEY HAVE IS THE CHARGE. WHAT DO I DO?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Are they saying you had a criminal charge for a hot check or that you owe civilly for a hot check? Also, did they tell you where this was supposed to have occurred?