Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

This help with forms

Customer Question

This for Maverick only help with forms
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Maverick only
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Dear Customer: 1. You have attached 4 full pages of information for me to read and explain and that is single spaced. It is not going to be practical for me to do that in this format. I would suggest that you choose the premium services option and request a phone call. The fee usually starts at $59.00
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Upon reading your questions further, the details that you are asking about are beyond my level of expertise and thus I will opt out and let another expert try to assist you. You will need to upload the 4 pages again for the expert to review. Because of the level of complexity involved here, my recommendation would be that you hire a family lawyer in your county that has been doing guardianship type work for at least 7 years. You can contact the VA State Bar here for a referral. Your deposit is still intact.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Took your advice