Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am being oppressed and intimidated by my local neighborhood

Customer Question

I am being oppressed and intimidated by my local neighborhood watch program including but not limited to many of them following me. Shift is there anything I can do?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me: 1) HOW are you being oppressed and intimidated? Pleas be specific.2) WHY are they singling you out?3) Is this neighborhood watch an official part of the HOA, or an unofficial group? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They are following everywhere i go as well as keeping my home under 24 hr surveillance. I wish they would tell me the reason I believe they are working with the local law inforcement. I have never been arrested for anything but a DUI in 2009. I work for a large construction firm and pay taxes like everyone else. I assume that if it is the neighborhood watch they are working with local authorities. I have used prescription painkillers but do not have a drug arrest. My wife thinks I am just paranoid but I am not an idiot you know when you are being followed especially when you see the same vehicles and people no matter what time you leave or where you go. I would also assume that if I have done something that warrants arrest it would have happened by now. I have read many articles from other people that call this gang stalking and it is the neighborhood watch groups being led by law inforcement. I live in a small community and plan on staying there this is getting to be veryannoying.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.
1) Do you know who any of the individuals are?
2) How do you now that they are working with the local police?
Expert:  Justin Bruntjen replied 7 months ago.
I can help you with this however they are saying that there is a problem with the payment