Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

New regulations on the DOT physical was denied because of certain

Customer Question

New regulations on the DOT physical was denied because of certain medication I'm on MV don't leave you with any recourse you don't get one so you don't have
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I just found out about the denial and I didn't know if there was any legal thing that we can do because of this
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I've been driving truck for the last 30 years and now recently the new regulations stating that they don't want anybody on medication I take medication for my back which is morphine and her guideline is basically fleets you from passing your your medical card physical said there is exceptions that if you have a prescription that is OK but then you need your dog you say it's safe to be on this medication which they can do because nobody wants to take responsibility for the best I can do for right now where I'm at see we can do that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm going to have to do this later on tonight is that possible I'm working right now also it's really hard
Sure. Just post when you get a chance. If I'm not online I'll pick up when I return. The website is for your convenience so use it when it's easiest for you.