Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I sell janitorial supplies. I've been doing this yearsI

Customer Question

I sell janitorial supplies. I've been doing this for 23 yearsI bought my supplies from a company that I no longer deal with this company is following me around telling my customers that I broke a contract. and making stories about me. this company has an employee that said that I stole which was not true. this company I feel I could sue for hundreds and thousands of dollars at least but I need a lawyer they've done everything in the book to hurt my reputation and my business.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. Site rules prohibit us from recommending specific lawyers or firms on this site, unfortunately. I am happy to discuss defamation in further detail for you and I can probably link you to some lawyer referral services that can help you find an attorney, if that would be helpful?