Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I NEED SOMEONE TO REVIEW AN EXCLUSIVITY AGREEMENT JA: The

Customer Question

I NEED SOMEONE TO REVIEW AN EXCLUSIVITY AGREEMENT
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: THE PARTIES HAVE AGRED TO WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO A TECHNOLOGY OUT OF A SCOTT-LAND UNIVERSITY. IN EXCHANGE FOR 10M SHARES AND FUNDS TO MODIFY AN EXISTING TECHNOLOGY TO FIT OR NETWORK APPLICATION. I WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS IRON CLAD.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: IT'S EXTREMMELY IMPORT TO US TO GET THIS DONE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
1. HOW LONG IS THE DOCUMENT?2. WHERE ARE THE PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT LOCATED?3. WHO DRAFTED THE AGREEMENT?4. WHAT AREAS DO YOU HAVE SPECIFIC CONCERNS OVER?5. CAN YOU UPLOAD THE DOCUMENT FOR US TO REVIEW?6. THIS SERVICE WOULD FALL UNDER OUR PREMIUM SERVICES SECTION. ARE YOU WILL TO CONSIDER PAYING MORE FOR THAT SERVICE THAN YOUR CURRENTLY DEPOSITED AMOUNT?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The document is less than 15 pagesThe parties are located in Virginia and ScotlandOur in house Compliance officer / former attorneyJust want to make sure were not leaving a hold for convenient breach or circumvention.yes, I can uploadyes,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Please upload the document so that I may review and provide you with a reasonable quote. Also, if you accept the offer, can you please allow until noon tomorrow for an answer so that I can give the document a proper review.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will check, we were trying to get it out tonight
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Okay, if you need it tonight maybe we can get started on it before I have to leave for the evening which is at 7:30 pm CST.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can wait
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
I am having a tech issue but you should receive a offer of premium service for $300.00 to cover up to 3 hours of time of which 1/2 of this fee is earned by me. If accepted, I will do a through review and be back with responses before 2 p.m. CST tomorrow afternoon.
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
So you may try to get a better quote from another expert, I will opt out of the question.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.
Inam happy to assist.
I am. I can do it for $250.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My colleague sent it on, I hope it's ok
No problem. Good luck to you guys.