Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

What is the time federal court to rule on a motion to

Customer Question

what is the time for a federal court to rule on a motion to dismiss and or copel arbritration
the motion was filed on the 11/06/2015 and has not been ruled on by the court
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. There are no specific time limits on either of those under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Typically judges rules on them within thirty days after the hearing but if a party has not requested a hearing then the court may not rule. In that case the part should file a request for a hearing on the matter.