P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

As a condo owner in central Florida, I'am starting to

Customer Question

As a condo owner in central Florida, I'am starting to realize I may have bought into a monopoly. After two annual meetings of non participating owners, (except majority owner)the realization of a one man operation is clear. The president is owner of nine of fifteen units. He is also in charge of budget,appointed board members and agenda of annual meetings. He has appointed himself president, his wife vice-president and his employee as treasurer. This has been going on for more than five years. When confronted with questions about the budget a little dance occurs; Will have to look into that or that is just a proposed number etc. I know for a fact this man is not meeting his share of fee's,10,800.00 annually. What steps can I take to stop this fiasco, if any. Thank you; Daniel Emerick
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. what is it you want to accomplish?