Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I went to a Chriorprator after an admtance to the ER due to

Customer Question

I went to a Chriorprator after an admtance to the ER due to chest pains. I told the Chyroprator my problem was a miss aligned rib. I went into the Office with a C-Scan and all the Doctors notes from my 2 day hospital stay. The Cyroprator ignored my medical records I brought and quickly performed his own test on site. After the 2nd visit I knew Chyroprator wasn't listening to me or my problem. I terminated his services in writing. He billed me over $600 for services and unnecessary test that didn't resolve my problem. I've asked for a more reasonable bill but was declined in writing. Is there anything more I can do?
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. i am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Have you sought other treatment or evaluation?