Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

If defendants in civil rights action in US District court,

Customer Question

if defendants in civil rights action in US District court, miami FL, in 2003 failed to file an answer to complaint, I filed a default judgment, can I still execute the default judgment within statutes of limitations? I didn't do it before because they used police to threat me, put me in jail and false warrants if i executed the default jmnt. Also for this reason can i do it on jurisdiction of washington DC ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also, I may offer some money for referral to a big powerful law firm able to stop and to litigate the defendants' extremely powerful law firm in Phila y with office also here in Washington DC with more than 250 lawyers,lawless y influencing state and federal courts and judges
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please see my full story in facebook at Rosita's son for the best answer to my questions
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After MRIs y cat scans showed severe spine damages from police brutality to force me out of Florida, about 14 hospitalss ERs have denied me medical treatment and instead, doctors y nurses premeditated brutal procedures and offenses in order to force me not to ask for med trmnt anymore because they followed instructions from police who spy me wherever i go based on microchips they implanted in my arm y leg. 4 herniated discs on Neck y 5 on back have aggravated y police is threatening me to put me in a State psych hospital for dangerous people up to a year if i continued alleging injuries from police brutality, but in 4 hospitals Psychiatrists reported that I am not dangerous, but police is still insisting, I need protection.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your question or your post. Kindly clarify. Do you actually have a Default Judgment in the case? If so, when did the Court issue the Default Judgment?