Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Please to whom can help me:About 2yrs ago my roommate has

Customer Question

Please to whom can help me:
About 2yrs ago my roommate has dodge My calls she has kept all My personal belongings And will not answer me. My parents have passed away many Of those things were Of sentimental value. There were many things starting with clothes, w/d machines, bedroom set, bathroom set, 2 television, All kitchen utensils, plates, pots, pans, toaster oven any thing that has to do with Whats in The kitchen. I have sent her text, emails, Phone calls, letters and no response. I feel this Is fair and It Is My belongings. I am under The The impression she make have sold some Of It for whatever her Needs are. I still have My DL under The email address and does not expire untill 05/16/1979 with The residence Of Where I lived. Which Is Where she Is she still residing. Please I need your help.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry - I'll need you to clarify your question. Are you asking how you can get your things back?