Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

What is required notifications adoption?

Customer Question

What is required for legal notifications for adult adoption? Hand delivered letter signed and witnessed.? By adult children of. The person adopting? Does it have to be notorized?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
For adoption of an adult, there is no notice required. The person being adopted has to consent and the person adopting has to file the petition with an affidavit of consent from the adult being adopted. The children of the person being adopted do not have legal right to notice, nor do the parents of the adult being adopted.
The petition for adoption should be notarized as a verified petition together with the affidavit consenting to the adoption by the adult being adoption.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just threw my money away not helpful info
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want my money back
If you would ask follow up questions I would be more than happy to tell you what more you would like to know. I cannot change the laws or make up laws for you to make happen what you would like to happen, but if you would ask more specific questions I am more than happy to continue working with you.
Also, you did not throw away any money, as you only made a deposit at this point.
You want a refund because the law is not what you want it to be, please contact customer service and they will refund your money.
If you want more information then clarify your question and ask more specific questions.