Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I went to a skin doctor to treat psoriasis with extrac laser,

Customer Question

hi i went to a skin doctor to treat psoriasis with extrac laser, all of the people treating me were unexperienced, none of them were certified wih using a laser,one day i was getting a treatment the person treating me hit yhe laser and it struck me in my eyes later finding out that it caused floaters in my eyes and they seem to be getting worse. i would like to proceed against this doctor for malpractice.what should i do? thanks
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Have you been to a doctor regarding the floaters? Does the doctor state in his records that the improper operation of the laser caused the problem?