Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Back in 2008 I was arrested in Broward. Nothing ever became

Customer Question

Back in 2008 I was arrested in Broward. Nothing ever became of the charges but they are still listed as open.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No just looking into it now
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was arrested for possession of cocaine though I had none on me. Also obstruction without violence and a headlamp issue on car. I was recently arrested and had dismissed all charges related to a Dui in Miami but once again the bro ward stuff was never mentioned
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: No that's it...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. So charges were filed by the State in Broward but you never received a hearing date? Were you ever arraigned?