LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I bought a new RV. It has several issues - loose hinges, (one cabinet door came right off

Customer Question

I bought a new RV. It has several issues - loose hinges, (one cabinet door came right off), non-working light, warped table top, backsplash falling off. May I return my RV for a full refund and get my trade-in unit back? I got it less than a week ago?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. The dealer would need to replace these things since it is new and under warranty. Those are cosmetic issues and can be replaced and can easily be corrected and be replaced with brand new fixtures, etc. The engine and mechanical parts of the RV are brand new, so these issues would not result in a refund or anything like this. I understand your argument but it was still new and anything that needs to be replaced, would be brand new also, so the fact that they need to do this a week after, would not support and refund and getting the trade in back.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.