Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I RECENTLY SETTLED A 20/YEAR OLD CASE,BUT HAVE INFORMATION

Customer Question

I RECENTLY SETTLED A 20/YEAR OLD CASE,BUT HAVE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO MY CASE,ASSANATED MY CHARACTER, DISCUSS ED MY CRIMINAL CASE, WITH PEOPLE IN HIS FIRM(WORKMAN COMP), AND STATED TO CO-WORKERS THAT, I WILL NOT RECEIVE, NONE OF THE SETTLEMENT MONEY, AND OTHER,"WHITE COLLER", CRIME S......
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I AM IN DIRE NEED OF,HELP.... CAN YOU HELP?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I BELIEVE THAT HE SETTLED A MEDIATION, WHILE INCARNATION, AWHILE BACK,,,, I NEVER MADE HIM, MY POWER OF ATTORNEY, OR GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO OPEN A TRUST ACCOUNT, MOVED TO ANOTHER BUILDING, WITH A HIDDEN APARTMENT, INSIDE.... NOT TO MENTION A BENTLEY, AND MY CASE,WERE NOT SETTLED..... WHERE DID HE GET THAT KIND OF $$$
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: THE CHECK S HAD MY NAME ON THEM, BUT NOT ALL OF IT,I AM A JUNIOR, AND HE LEFT THAT OFF, WHEN HE OPENED THE ACCOUNT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but I fail to understand, you settled your case, which means it is over. If he does not comply with the terms of the settlement, you can sue him to enforce the settlement. Did he settle your case and steal your money, is that is what you are saying?