CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I am looking lawer to take on a law suite against my

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawer to take on a law suite against my exhusband for HPV medical records are on file
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer,Thank you for using our forum. I am sorry to learn of this situation, and I do hope that I can provide some information both regarding how these claims work, and resources to find a local attorney to represent you, so that you can further pursue this claim.Personal injury claims are based on expert testimony, this means you, or your attorney, will need to find a medical expert to testify as to the cause of your injury (so the HPV infection, causation, etc.). The same (or a different) expert can then testify as to your projected future damages and cost of medical care related to this condition. Due to the complexity of these claims, I highly recommend that you retain a plaintiff's lawyer (also called trial attorneys). Fortunately the majority of these attorneys will provide you with a free consultation, and many will represent you on a contingency basis (they will advance the costs of litigation and legal services in exchange for a portion of your successful settlement or judgment). You can find local attorneys using the State and Local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).