Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Our local news stations have slandered false allegations all

Customer Question

Our local news stations have slandered false allegations all over the place and are sttill showing them with a picture of my husband stating that he is wanted for questioning in a domestic assault case filed out of my control under false pretense my husband is being harassed by local law enforcement because he is a registered sex offender and they are saying he hasn't registered but but we have proof that he has.. Now here is the kicker when he called the registry lady she put someone on the phone and it just so happened to be the harassing officer. Which is also her husband who just so happened to be the officer who came to our house to do a civil standby and continued to bully and harass me into whatever he could to get an illegal such and seizure well now our local news is broadcasting that police are looking for an armed and dangerous man who failed to register in questioning about a domestic and are still broadcasting the crap what do I do
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...I want to make sure I understand...this news station is claiming your husband is the person who is wanted? Is that correct? And the truth is he is not wanted?