P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience

My husband was disintermed today, he died in 2004 and the

Customer Question

My husband was disintermed for cremation today, he died in 2004 and the funeral director asked what items if any were to be removed I said there were pictures and a good ring that was left from our 25th anniversary from Hawaii. The director said no ring can be found. I know that ring was there as I was standing at the closing. The latch was broken on the coffin and the 1st funeral director indicated the coffin was going to be brought back and fixed before burial. Now the ring is no longer there from that time to the opening today. What now??
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Can you tell me, what state is this in?